On Site Microscope Service & Repair - Florida & Southern Georgia
We provide on-site microscope service and repairs for customers in Florida and Southern Georgia. We have been servicing hospitals, clinics, research labs, and universities since 1969. Our staff consists of technicians who have been factory trained by Nikon, Olympus, and Leica. We are the authorized microscope warranty station for Nikon. We have the ability to work on all major microscope brands.
You may request an on-site microscope service quote via email by using our contact us feature or by calling our service manager, Mike Ludwick at 1-800-330-7654. We do our very best to provide all customers with outstanding service for their precision instrument inventory.
We work with hospitals, labs, and biomedical companies to provide on-site PM microscope service and repair for all makes and models of light microscopes. We have a large inventory of microscope parts on hand. We accept all major credit cards as well as purchase orders from established facilities. We have been serving the microscope industry since 1969. We are fully insured and work to help you maintain your microscopes to CAP, CLIA. and/or AHCA standards. We provide digital records of service for all state and non waived lab inspection requirements.
Standard Service includes:
- Travel to and from location for regularly scheduled service.
- Cleaning of the exterior optical system including all objectives, eyepieces, lenses, and filters.
- Adjust microscope to end user specifications.
- Removal of oil and fixatives from objectives where necessary.
- Calibration of optical path and micrometers where necessary.
- Cleaning and centering of the illumination system
- Check the entire electrical system of each microscope, including grounds and biomedical compliance.
- Lubrication of moving components as needed.
- Troubleshoot each microscope for any existing and/or necessary parts repairs.
- Stickering of microscopes for CLIA, CAP, and AHCA inspections as proof of compliance for non waived labs.
- Digital record keeping and direct digital invoicing available for customers.
We are a member of myfloridamarketplace.com, WAWF, GSA Advantage, SAM, and have the ability to interface with most purchasing groups and member based procurement systems.
Our technicians are approved by Reptrax, GHX, and Vendormate credentialing systems. We have the ability to qualify for new credentialing systems. Our W-9 and proof of insurance are available upon request. We work hand in hand with procurement/purchasing departments to meet your company's new vendor requirements.
Some of our customers include University of Florida, Florida State University, University of Miami, Florida Hospital - Adventist, Baycare, HCA, Aramark, Shands, School Board of Broward County, VCA Veterinarians, and the VA Hospital.